Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

SAP ECC - Termination and lock/unlock

Hi Team, I have the below requirements to be performed from Saviynt for SAP user  1) In case of termination, user's SAP account should be locked, 'Valid through' to be updated with enddate, remove all the SAP roles, add user to the usergroup 'ABC' I ...

shivmano by Regular Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! workdaytoSOAP saviynt mapping query

Hello All, I am trying to store effective date during SOAP WD import I wrote like below"CUSTOMPROPERTY13": "Worker_Data.Employment_Data.Worker_Job_Data.Position_Data.Effective_Date",But the value is not mapping and in postman response it is like belo...

mbh_it by Regular Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technical rule not triggering

Hello all,We are seeing that there is a technical rule (birthright and detective) that is not triggered when a new user is created from SAP import. As you can see the user matches the condition and the rule trail shows those attributes populated.Can ...

Ivan5533_0-1713956481751.png Ivan5533_1-1713956522890.png Ivan5533_2-1713956624670.png Ivan5533_0-1713957382204.png
Ivan5533 by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! endpoint dynamic attribute date selection

We have configured a dynamic attribute example:Date, and gave it a default value for test purposes like below. This calendar view does not have the option to select month/year without having scroll through months at a time to arrive to say 2024... is...

thesvg_0-1713897642710.png
thesvg by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP ECC - CreateAccount failure

Hi Team - I am trying to create account in the SAP ECC system using the OOB SAP connector  and the task is failing. I do not see anything in the logs though. Please can you advise Here is the CREATEACCOUNTJSON I am using{"ADDRESS": {"LASTNAME": "${us...

shivmano_0-1713542433820.png
shivmano by Regular Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD account not re-enabled?

We have a situation where Saviynt sends the request to reenable an AD Account and the tasks complete without any errors.  But the accounts are not re-enabled in AD. We had to manually enable them. Any idea why this would happen?

thesvg by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterprise Role is not Shown in Request Page

Hi. I created Enterprise Role and set Requestable as "True" But, the Enterprise Role is not shown in request page. Which setting should I check?Assigned SAV Role is out of box ROLE_ADMIN. Best Regards,[This message has been edited by moderator to m...

KK_0-1713666889656.png KK_1-1713666938548.png
KK by Regular Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating a Job Trigger via API

Hello World,So I was trying to create a newly fresh Job trigger in "Job Control Panel" and running it through Saviynt API,But the API is not creating a Job "properly", by properly I meant,Through API it is creating a Job but it is not able to fetch "...

heyrohan_0-1713438814692.png heyrohan_1-1713440050302.png
heyrohan by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue while using enhanced query

Hi Team,We are using below Query, when we try to save the query it is throwing the error.SELECTentitlement_Valuekey as entitlement_values__primarykey,CASEWHEN entitlement_value LIKE '%,OU=Administration,OU=GROUPS,DC=net' THEN 1WHEN entitlement_value ...

saimeghana_0-1713454256035.png
saimeghana by Regular Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workday : Import issue with conversion

we are trying to pull the user from Workday which was recently converted from Contractor to employee. during the conversion, contractor record was terminated and employee record is generated. When we run a single user import putting a filter to impor...

abanduni by New Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos