Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Identity Creation is not working using Saviynt User Registration Form

SIRAJMOLLA
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

We are using Saviynt Version 23.9 there we create one saviynt user registration form through global configuration.Below is the setting that we did -

SIRAJMOLLA_0-1706179001097.pngSIRAJMOLLA_1-1706179029535.png

After creation of form we are trying to create user but User Identity creation is not happening after submit the request through form it is showing request is generated and as we added auto approval workflow approval also done.

Please any can help me with the issue why it is not creating the user identity through form .

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share WF wiring

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Hi Rushikesh,

The issue resolved I got the issue from the log.In the form I am using manager attribute in that attribute data type issue is there after fixing that user creation is working fine.

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

sabyasachi1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi SIRAJMOLLA, 
I am getting the same error. Please help me how you resolved that issue. 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sabyasachi1 -

If @SIRAJMOLLA  doesn't reply, I recommend starting your own thread. Starting your own thread you will be assured to get a helpful answer from a Saviynt customer, partner, or employee. 

Hi @sabyasachi1 ,

The issue is  resolved from my end can you provide the details means mapping whatever you are adding in the from because issue with wrong attribute name mention in the form design.

Please let me know issue resolved from your end or not.

With Regards,

Siraj Molla

With Regards,

Siraj Molla