Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Forum Posts

Group Import with friendly name

Hi Everyone,We would like to import groups with friendly name.In groupImportMapping, I did mapping like entitlement_value:distinguishedName_char. But it is creating as CN_testgroup, OU=Groups,….  This is not user friendly from ARS and Campaigns persp...

Resolved! Import AD Entitlement Owners via CSV

Hello, We are having issues getting the Upload Entitlement from CSV to work for adding Owners to AD Group Entitlements. I have tried a bunch of variations for the Security System (Sec System name and Display name), Endpoint (Endpoint Name and Display...

aidanryan by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import AD Groups from multiple OUs

Hi everyone,Is it possible to import AD groups from multiple OUs?Could it be possible by specifying in the groupSearchBaseDN multiple OUs from where Saviynt is going to start importing the AD groups and how should be the syntax to do it?For example:I...

aarenal by New Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User Group Deletion

Hello,I am looking for bulk deletion of user groups.i was only able to figure out 2 ways to delete the user groupFrom UI: By using Delete Icon adjacent to the user group in user group details list page.From APIThe limitation with API is that username...

GSAditya by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure AD Distribution Lists

Hi all,we are trying to implement Self-Service capabilities to fully manage Azure AD Distribution Lists.As we all know, Microsoft has removed the possibility of managing them via REST API, so, it is required to use the Powershell connector in order t...

Azure AD - Group Owner Mapping

Team,We have a requirement wherein a custom attribute in Azure AD contains the value of the group owner. We need to synchronize this information with the owner field in Saviynt. Could you please confirm whether the connector supports the capability t...

suryavav by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create AD groups dynamically

Hi,im am trying to modify the objectAndPermission.gsp file so that the AD groups selected would be dynamically either based on the requestors own GroupDN that we have imported from AD to the users customproperties.For example <option value="${request...

RoniYla by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure AD Group Management Filtering

Hi all, I wanted to check if we can manage groups of Azure AD from Saviynt marking them with a value like "Saviynt Managed" in some custom property of Saviynt entitlement and updating them in some column of Azure AD group and while reconciling from A...

Vinay_K_N by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Entitlement owners get removed by job

We have imported our AD groups to Saviynt and use them as entitlements for applications. The owners have a role to approve the entitlements. In AD, our groups do not have owners and we do not import group owners into Saviynt. However, when I add an o...

1.PNG 2.PNG
Stauber by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add/remove accounts using AD group update

Hi, We have requirement to create and manage AD groups using serviceDesk role. We have enabled the AD group management for the same. We can create new groups and add accounts during group creation process.  Is there any way we can add/remove accounts...

AD Group Creation failure

AD group creation is failing with the below error message. Below provisioning comments/error message copied from Task ID.  <br> Error while Create operation for Entitlment-CN=saviynttestgroup1,DC=global,DC=cdk,DC=com in AD, Exception : Error while GR...

Group creation failure logs.png
mizwanm by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to provision GCP group

HiWe want to start to provision GCP groupQuestion- do we use GCP OOTB connector or where do i apply the JSON for group creation? - if its using OOTB connector, then as soon as i define workflow under entitlement type, can we use this feature without ...

Murari by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic Entitlements

Hello,We have a use case where we have AD entitlements which are dynamic in AD. We want to bring those dynamic entitlements into Saviynt.What is the best way to do this? Our thought was to create roles which contain the dynamic AD entitlements and th...

sab2 by Regular Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modifying Group management pages

Hi,we are implementing AD Group management for our customer.Looking at the create.gsp file I cant see an option to disable the Select Child Group and Select Parent Group pages that come after the Group owner selection.Is it possible to disable these ...

RoniYla by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos