Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to restrict AD groups visibility in manage AD groups tiles

poonammhetre
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

We have a requirement to show only specific groups in manage AD groups tiles. Currently, it will show up all the groups but is there any way to restrict the groups visibility? Can we use gsp customization? 

What are changes required for GSP customization? 

[Updated - Merging duplicate post]

We have a requirement to show only those AD groups which are owned by logged in user in manage request for others tile. 

Could you please let me what query should I use in Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS and Config for Selected Entitlement in ARS ?

Loggned in user should be able to add/remove only those groups from account for which they are owner.

Thanks,

Poonam

[This message has been edited by moderator to merge duplicate post content]

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to update  below gsp

roles/list.gsp

Update below logic 

<g:else>
<i class="svicon2-roles"></i> <g:message code="RolesList.Roleslist" editable="true"/>
</g:else>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak  Could you please elobarate what changes exactly I need to make to show only those groups owned by logged in user. 

As mentioned you need to modify gsp and try printing variable and implement logic

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.