Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlements not showing under Entitlements Hierarchy after schema upload

SSinha_
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to upload accounts and their entitlements using file based schema approach, the job is running successfully and the entitlement type is created in the Entitlements Hierarchy of the accounts as well but when I am clicking on it then there are no entitlements under it. Moreover, the entitlements which should be visible under Entitlements Hierarchy are present in the Associated Entitlements tab of the account. 

I want it to be visible in Entitlements Hierarchy tab. Any suggestions or ideas?

Sample SAV File 

SystemName=test_security
FileNameStartswith=AccountEntMapping
DELETEACCOUNTENTITLEMENT=YES
ACCOUNT_NOT_IN_FILE_ACTION=NOACTION
ENT_VAL_NOT_AVAILABLE=NOACTION
ENTITLEMENT_TYPE=RoleType
IGNOREFIRSTLINE=True
FILEIMPORTDELIMETER=,
OVERWRITE_USER_ASSIGNED=FALSE
ACCOUNTNAME,ENDPOINTNAME,RoleType

The CSV we are using

ACCOUNTNAMEENDPOINTNAMEROLETYPE
1000008test_securitySample_Role
8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  1. Can you provide screenshot.
  2. also validate if information available in account_entitlements1 table 
  3. Is it happening for other apps also ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

1. I can see the entitlement type but no entitlement is visible when I click on the plus sign

SSinha__1-1713525252126.png

The entitlement which should be visible under job role is present in Associated Entitlement 

SSinha__2-1713525356832.png

2. Yes I can see the entitlement_Valuekey in the table against the accountkey of the required account

3. Have not tried for other applications as it is not required

Does you import having mapping for child entitlements ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

No , we are using the below csv for import

ACCOUNTNAMEENDPOINTNAMEJob Role
1000008test_securitySample_Role

Check under Entitlement - child role tab does it have child roles or not 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

There are no Child roles under this entitlement 

SSinha_
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak The problem is that there are more than 1 entitlements with the same value but in "inactive" state so the account got mapped with the "inactive" entitlement instead of the active one. Is there a way to actually ignore the inactive ones so the schema import only co-relates with the active entitlement ?

Cleanup the inactive entitlements by renaming it append -Deleted on 2024-04-22

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak