Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

is it possible to send a customproperty (CP) of entitlement via updateaccount json?

thesvg
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
  • I've got a situation where a customer would like to send the value stored in a customproperty (CP) on a entitlement via update account json, if the user information is updated. This CP stores group mappings and the API used for updating accounts requires complete information, including group mappings, to process the update otherwise it fails to execute the update. How can we fetch this information from the entitlement and send it via updateaccount json? is there any way to do this?

• If i cannot fetch this CP value from entitlement in update account json, how would I go about mapping this this CP value from entitlement into the account and send that via update account json?
7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can't access entitlement customproperty in update account json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

thanks for your feedback, I understand that, but is there any other way to accomplish this?

Use enhanced query and store value in accounts custom property and use in JSON

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

how can this be accomplished, can you provide an example? We are not creating an account at the moment, we are importing account and access. And on the entitlements, the customproperty is inserted manually, which we want to map back to the accounts to push via update account

Can you elaborate exact logic to help further will sample query. what is relation between account and entitlement here does it assigned to account?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

hello I have a query that seems to work, but when I try to run the enhanced query execution job, I keep getting a message saying " please enter a proper select statement" any idea why? 

thesvg_0-1710771102719.png

here's my query, works as expected in data analyzer:

SELECT ev.customproperty3 AS ACCOUNTS__CUSTOMPROPERTY4, a.accountkey AS ACCOUNTS__PRIMARYKEY FROM accounts a JOIN account_entitlements1 ae ON a.accountkey = ae.accountkey JOIN entitlement_values ev ON ae.entitlement_valuekey = ev.entitlement_valuekey JOIN entitlement_types et ON ev.entitlementtypekey = et.entitlementtypekey JOIN endpoints ep ON et.endpointkey = ep.endpointkey WHERE et.entitlementtypekey = '38' AND ev.customproperty3 is not null AND a.accountkey ='13529667' AND ep.endpointkey= '32';

• It works properly 

rushikeshvartak_1-1710822196064.png

rushikeshvartak_0-1710822184458.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak