Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Jira cannot connect accounts with their entitlements

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hey everybody!

we are tying to connect accounts to their groups on Jira connector, but it doesn't connect after the first 50 accounts for each group. Other than that Access Import Job goes time out and it does not show end time. 

Any suggestions about Jira group pagination and accountEntitlement pagination? I am adding here the Json that I'm using. 

11 REPLIES 11

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

You can refer to the below JIRA connector guide for the ImportAccountEntitlementJSON and the pagination format to be used. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Atlassian-v2022x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-Bet...

Regards,
Sahil

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have started with that but unfortunately, it does not work.  that's why I have created 10 calls each with 1000 users. 

Please add pagination logic , Refer REST Connector doc

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I did, but it doesn't accept it, even it does, the job goes time out and it does not add the groups to accounts. 

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you update ConfigJSON param in the connection with value {"showLogs":true} if not done already. Run the job and look for the below strings to check for the url formation, response data.

Calling Webservice Url

Got Webservice API Response

Regards,
Sahil

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

did it but no solution, I need a pagination solution for correlation of groups to accounts.

Any ideas?

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you share the logs for the above 2 keywords until the job ends.

Regards,
Sahil

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Naz_A Can you share the current import JSON you are using.

Regards,
Sahil

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

sure, here you go

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try with the pagination format (below) provided in the JIRA Connector guide and validate.

"pagination": {
"offset": {
"offsetParam": "startAt",
"batchParam": "maxResults",
"batchSize": 2,
"totalCountPath": "completeResponseMap.total"
}
}

Connector Guide Linkhttps://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Atlassian-v23x/page/Content/Understanding-the-Integration-Betwe...

Regards,
Sahil

Naz_A
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yesterday, I was using the pagination form in the Json file that I've put here, the problem that we have noticed is that, it sees the groups but the job goes time out so Saviynt doesn't save the results that it has found. 

Any suggestion with that also? 

Ps. I'm trying this pagination form now, will let you know the outcome.