Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Force the task to return success always.

AG
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Is there a way to force the task to return success always. e.g. we do not have any script for deleteAccountJson for WINPSCONNECTOR as mailbox deletion is linked to AD object. So , if I need to sent the status of exchange a/c to Inactive/Manually Suspended , how can I do so?

[This post has been moved to its own thread by a moderator.]

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share current script used

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AG
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I have not created any script for this yet. Looking for suggestions on how to create this. DO we really need a script or if we can hardcode something in the connection?

You can call any get api call considering rest connector 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AG
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Couple of days ago, I opened this thread to know how we can set task to return success or complete w/o calling any API or script. After some trial and error , I was able to make it work. Please use below if you have similar requirement.

in the connection just provide the empty curly brackets {} in the desired JSON.

e.g. if you do not have any object to delete but want to complete the Remove Account task to complete and account status to change to Manually Suspended then in DELETEACCOUNTJSON just provide {}