Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Service Account and Group Ownership Transfer during Leaver Event

cdavis2
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am setting up the Leaver envents and I have the use case to transfer ownership for any user that has a service account or group ownership to the users manager. Is there a way to achieve this during the Leaver Event process?

7 REPLIES 7

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@cdavis2   we don't have automation above scenario.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can achieve same using user update rule --> Transfer Ownership 

rushikeshvartak_0-1708496789524.png

• Replace Owner in Service Accounts: Used to replace the Ownership for Service Accounts when a user is terminated. Original user who is the Owner for Service Accounts will be replaced by the OwnerOnTerminate user as the service account owner.

Please note it only changes in saviynt and not in target

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter05-Policies/Creating-User-Up...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I like this route is there a way to map attributes to the populate the Service Accounts ownership and or group ownership?

Please elaborate with example

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

So for group ownership in AD we have the attribute managedby which I am pulling in to a custom property. Can I map that attribute to the Owner tab?

cdavis2_0-1708960336359.png

cdavis2
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

For both Groups and Service Accounts?

Its not supported please raise idea ticket. we are mapping one time using import sheet and next time onwards it will be managed by saviynt.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak