Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Service Account Campaign: Skip Ownership Verification Step in Service Account Access Review

Musharraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

In the Service Account Access Review process, there are two default steps:
1. Ownership Verification
2. Access Approval

We want to skip or disable the first step, i.e., Ownership Verification and launch the certification with only the Access Approval step.

OR

Remove Actions column where certifiers can select "Belongs to me" or "Does not belong to me" from Ownership Verification step.

Currently, there are no configurations available to remove or disable the Ownership Verification step and also we don't see an option to remove or disable the Action tab.

Tried following things:

- Specified column names in Ownership verification step still Action tab is visible.

- Enable "Certify All Accounts By Default" under Ownership verification - This will only keep "Belongs to me" as default select which certifiers can modify during access review.

Please let us know if there are any solutions or options to achieve this.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@Musharraf : Don't you see Enable Access Verification Only under Access Approval section, Enabling this check box will skip owner verification step

sk_0-1713193435856.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Musharraf
New Contributor
New Contributor

That worked. Thank you!