Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt App in servicenow does not reflect task status in servicenow

JohnDoe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I need your help in using Servicenow's Saviynt App.
I am having a problem because the ticket status of Servicenow does not update after I approved a request or completed a task in Saviynt.
(The version of the Saviynt App is 2.0.2.)

Application Flow
・Application on Servicenow side
・Approval on Saviynt side
・Task completion on Saviynt side

There seems to be a constant update on how tasks are handled (“Tasks ” at the bottom of the image).
However, the status of the ticket itself (“Open ” and“ Waiting for Approval” at the top of the image) has not changed since the request was made.
I think that is also why the status of “Requested Items” in Servicenow has not been updated.

I also wonder that nothing has been entered in the red frame of the image.

I have tried changing the settings as below, but still no solution.
・Added feature of Admin: Servicenow App to SAV role of Saviynt user used as Service Account for connection.
・Uninstalled and reinstalled Saviynt App.
・Run Job"SAVIYNT _IGA: Update Request Item History" manually. (The Job Log also has no history.)

Any advice from you on this issue?

JohnDoe_0-1700525455249.png

1 REPLY 1

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @JohnDoe ,

Greetings.

Please refer to below knowledge base article which mentions about the permissions a savrole assigned to service account used on servicenow should have. 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/community-knowledge-base/saviynt-request-status-not-refreshing-in-the-...

Also similar issue was raised multiple times on forums and the responses were provided for such posts and below is one such query to which response is provided.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/servicenow-saviynt-app-the-status-of-servicenow-re...

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi