Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Interface Branding doesn´t save changes

alanrojas
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

To make changes in the look and feel of the tool, I have an admin user with the ROLE_ADMIN SAV role, but when I upload an image with the desired logo in the User Interface Branding Configuration, the tool does not show any changes. Could someone provide some information regarding why the Saviynt tool does not apply any changes to the logo? I appreciate any help with the matter. 

Best regards.

3 REPLIES 3

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @alanrojas ,

After making any UI interface branding changes, application restart is required in order to reflect the changes.

After change, can you restart the application and check after 20-30 minutes. You can restart the application from Saviynt UI Admin --> Admin Function --> Application Restart --> Restart All Services

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@alanrojas : Have you restarted application after uploading the image? Because UI Branding Changes requires application restart

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

alanrojas
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello!

Thank you for the response, we have restarted the application and it worked. Thank you!

Best regards