Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error sending Email "Text must not be null"

Ivan5533
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I am getting an error when a user update rule sends an email notification, as you can see in the attached logs, it loads the following email template "IAM: ALERT Empty user attributes have been detected (to manager)".

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Text must not be null at com.saviynt.ecm.services.EmailerService.sendMail(EmailerService.groovy:3306) at com.saviynt.ecm.services.EmailerService.sendEmailBasedOnConfig(EmailerService.groovy:169

2024-03-14T16:54:16+01:00-ecm-worker-changeaction.UserChangeActionService-quartzScheduler_Worker-2-5kvhg-ERROR-Error while sending email

2024-03-14T16:54:16+01:00-ecm-worker-changeaction.UserChangeActionService-quartzScheduler_Worker-2-5kvhg-DEBUG-Sending email for user = 24878 using template IAM: ALERT Empty user attributes have been detected (to manager)

And as you can see in the attached screenshot, this email template has values in the text, so I don't understand why this error could be happening.

Ivan5533_0-1710432613465.png

Could you help me? surely I'm missing something.

Thank you,

Iván

2 REPLIES 2

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

can you check instead of manager.mail  , u can pass your hardcode mail check mail trigger or not confim?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This seems issue with dynamic attributes used in email body

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.