Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue with REST ImportAccountEntJSON: Account and Entitlement Import Succeeds but Relationship Fails

markmch
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Saviynt Forum,

I am currently facing an issue with importing account and entitlement data using the REST ImportAccountEntJSON configuration. The accounts and entitlements import successfully, but the relationship between them fails.

The issue seems to be with the relationship mapping between the accounts and entitlements. We are importing userReference as entitlement. When I retrieve the response using Postman, the entitlement appears in the following format:

{
"schemas": [
"urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:core:2.0:User",
"urn:tgk:params:scim:schemas:extension:2.0:User"
],
"id": "myuser",
"externalId": "myuser",
"meta": {
"resourceType": "User",
"lastModified": "2024-05-22T19:13:12.593Z"
},
"userName": "myuser",
"userType": "E",
"emails": [
{
"value": "myuser@gmail.com"
}
],
"partiallyBlocked": false,
"urn:tgk:params:scim:schemas:extension:2.0:User": {
"userReferences": [
"REF_PUBCO"
],
"locked": false,
"mustChangePwdAtNextLogin": false,
"interactionType": "INTERACTIVE"
}
}

I have this in the acctEntParams section:

"listField": "Resources",
"acctIdPath": "id",
"entIdPath": "urn:tgk:params:scim:schemas:extension:2.0:User.userReferences[0]"

Check the attached ImportAccountEntJSON file.

I suspect that the issue may be due to the entitlement being in an array (userReferences: ["REF_PUBCO"]). How can I correctly map this relationship so that it is properly imported into Saviynt?

Any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please refer to the REST connector guide for JSON construction and supported formats.

Examples for JSON Construction (saviyntcloud.com)

It's not clear to me if it is supported or not?

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please refer to the REST connector documentation. If the documentation is not giving relevant information then please give a feedback to the documentation so that relevant information can be updated.