Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add Access Tasks Are Not Getting Triggered When New Account Task Already Pending

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
Hi,

We have noticed that Add Access tasks are not getting triggered on an endpoint if a New Account task for that user on the same endpoint is already pending from another request.

Example: When a role containing an Azure AD entitlement is requested for a user, then a New Account task is triggered for that user (if the user does not already have an Azure AD account) along with the Add Access task. Next, when another role containing a different Azure AD entitlement is requested before the New Account task is completed, then the 2nd entitlement's Add Access task is not triggered.

Please let me know if any of you have seen this issue before and if yes, what steps were taken to resolve this.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshar
4 REPLIES 4

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please let us know if the add access task is not getting created of is getting created but now getting picked for provisioning?

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

The Add Access task is not getting created.

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @aksharkay 

As per the functionality it should work , Was there any changes in the Acc name rule in between the first and second request. Also after raising second role request what do you see in the logs any error or specific word saying not creating task.

Thanks

Darshan

Thanks

Darshan

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Darshan,

No changes were made to the account name rule in between the first and second request.

After raising the second request I do see some error messages in the logs:

aksharkay_0-1689854213576.png

aksharkay_1-1689854277849.png

Thanks & Regards,

Akshar