Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Role Approval flow

Suyash_Badnore1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

Hope you're doing good!

We've got below requirements from application team, please let me know if these are doable:

1. Remove account button should be visible for only few people.

2. When we use radio button in ARS, It generates 2 requests and 2 different tasks. If Add access task is approved then only it should auto approve the remove access task else vice versa.

Regards,

Suyash

7 REPLIES 7

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@Suyash_Badnore1 :

1. Not possible
  2. Can you rephrase your requirement?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Suyash_Badnore1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @sk ,

Thanks for the response!

So, when we use radio button(Request Option) as an option in Entitlement Type. And then while requesting it'll let user select only 1 access at a time and if the user already has an access then it'll remove the existing one and select the new one. In this scenario the system will create 2 tasks as well as 2 different requests, one is for add access and other one is remove access. So app team wants, remove access to be auto approved if add access is approved by respective approvers else vice versa.

Could you pls suggest something on this, if this is achievable via serial WF or any other solution?

Regards,

Suyash

@Suyash_Badnore1 : Workflow for Add and remove requests get separated so I don't think it is possible. I don't even able to think a solution for this.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Suyash_Badnore1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @sk ,

If it's possible when we have add and remove access WFs as same. Then how can we handle the normal remove access by adding the condition to it? I was trying it but couldn't get through.

Can you please suggest something on this?

Regards,

Suyash

You can add logic in wf

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Suyash_Badnore1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

I tried configuring this in WF but since mapping value for both remove access and remove account is 2 that's the reason finding it difficult. Could you please tell me how it can be done or share a sample if you have done it already?

Regards,

Suyash

image (2).png

share current wf

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.