Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need Binding varaible for Resource Owner memebers(as Usergroup) in the Rejected Email.

sumalatham
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Team

Need to send Workflow Rejected Email to the Resource Owner as Usergroup.

I have used the below binding varaible in the rejected email,but its working.
${com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users.findAllByIdInList(com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Usergroup_users.findAllByUser_groupkey(com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Usergroups.findByUser_groupname("GoogleLookerResouceOwner")?.id)?.userkey)?.email.join(',')}

Please can anyone provide the binding variable Resource Owner as UserGroup.

Note: Version:24.2

Thanks
Sumalatha

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sumalatham
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Already, i have tried printing available binding variable in the rejected email template body, I didn't find this binding variable for this.

Thanks

Sumalatha M

Please share variables printed 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

may i know want resource owner or user group ?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please share all the printed variables and also see if the expected variable is exposed.

All the exposed variables should be printed as part of the above given expression. 

You can use ${endpointowners} to send it to endpointowners.

Hello @adarshk 

Thank you for your reply. I have tried this binding variable in Rejected Email template and Admin get this email instead of Endpoint Resource Owner.

Note: Here Resource Owner is User group.

Can you find the attached binding variable for this email.

Let me know if you have any idea on this binding variable.

Thanks

Sumalatha

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Attachment missing, can you please share it here. 

Also, please validate if the endpoint owner is mapped correctly.

Hello 

Endpoint Owner and resource Owner added in the endpoint.

${task?.endpoint?.getOwnersEmail()} 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Thanks for sharing the list, there is no binding variable to share the email to resource owner user group.