Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

how to customize task provisioningNotes for those processed by REST Connector?

alc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

When we use the out of box REST Connector to integrate with managed endpoints. how can we propagate the provisioning result message from endpoint to task provisionningNotes?

for Jar Connector based integration, I can use the description property of returned JSON Map to provide provisioning notes for the task like below:

{"message":"Success", "description":"account update failed because requested account does not exist on remote system."}

How can I achieve similar result with REST Connector based integration?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @alc 

The only thing customizable in the provisioning comments of the REST connection-based tasks while provisioning is the below config:

armaanzahir_0-1700745849674.png

Developers Handbook (saviyntcloud.com)

Otherwise, the provisioning comments are not editable or customizable during provisioning. 

Including a second field besides status in provisi... - Saviynt Forums - 9701

Better to raise an idea for this feature (Saviynt Ideas Portal)

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

alc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Armaan,

Thank you very much for your comment. does "showResponse" setting also apply to other provisioning tasks such as update account, delete account etc.?

What if I have multiple calls in createAccountJSON, can I set showResponse to true for all calls?

Thanks.

This is applicable for all CRUD operations and it store response in all call1 (irrespective of number of calls )

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.