Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

REST connector: Wait time between CreateAccountTask & AddAccessTask

Vedanth-BK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

Scenario - Provisioning in REST connector

where I have CreateAccount task and AddAccess task. Requirement is to wait 60 seconds after the create account is processed and after 60 seconds the add access task needs to be invoked.

I have tried using the below config but i do not see the wait between the tasks. Please let me know if there is any configuration that is available in the connector level or iam missing anything here.

{

"provisioningLimit": {
"types": {
"NEWACCOUNT": 1
},
"waitTimeMillis": 60000
}
}

Thank you
Vedanth B.K
3 REPLIES 3

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Vedanth-BK , based on your config if you have 10 new account tasks. WSETRY job will process it in batches of 1 and 10 batches. Each batch will have a wait time but this is not going to stop run add access immediate after create.

Thanks,

Amit

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Only solution i can think of is create separation of wsretry job based on task types

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
waitTimeMillis

Works irrespective of task type
If the Provisioning Threshold at the security system level is not exceeded, the Provisioning Job (WSRETRYJOB) handles 40 tasks and processes the first 10 tasks in batches, waiting for 1000 milliseconds (based on waitTimeMillisin ConfigJSON) between each batch to process the next 10 tasks.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v24x/page/Content/Configuring-Provisioning-Tasks-and-Conne...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.