Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

how to map an existing value from entitlement customproperty into account customproperty

thesvg
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

how to map an existing/manually inserted value from entitlement customproperty into account customproperty if the account has that entitlement. (so for example, entitlement A holdes value {ABC}, {DEF} in CP3 and I want to map that CP3 into account CP4 if the account has the entitlement).

- I want to then send this mapped account customproperty 4 via update account json without this value, update fails.

- REST connector

4 REPLIES 4

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @thesvg , I dont think you can do that through connector import but you can use Saviynt APIs to achieve this. ,

If that is a mandatory information for update account then how was application updating accounts till date? It think this is best to be managed on application side than Saviynt side if possible.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

thesvg
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

is it possible to do it outside of import process within saviynt? say the value is available, I just want to map that value from an entitlement attribute to account attribute?

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes you can use Saviynt REST APIs. Can create a custom Jar and schedule it to make it happen regulary.

Use enhanced Query to populate entitlement custom property to account customproperty schedule job on set frequency 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.