Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Custom Assignment using Dynamic Attribute Not Working

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to route the request to approval by the owners of a particular entitlement after the Manager Approval is done. Here, the entitlement is selected as a dynamic attribute value.

I have used a Custom Assignment Block where I have used below query:

select u.username as userkey from users u join entitlement_owners eo on u.userkey=eo.userkey where eo.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=(select ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY from entitlement_values ev where ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE='${dynamicAttributes.get('ExistingRole')}' and ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=206) and eo.rank=1

This query is working fine in Data Analyzer. However when I raise a request it doesn't proceed after the Manager Approval. I am unable to figure out what the issue is.

Attaching the screenshots:

AS5278_0-1698885156551.png

The request doesn't proceed any further after Manager Approval:

AS5278_2-1698885348381.png

Please guide.

Thanks,

Atul Singh

xurde
1 REPLY 1

AS5278
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

I just found the issue. I was selecting the username in the query. I tried selecting userkey amd it is working fine now.

Updated Query is:

select u.userkey from users u join entitlement_owners eo on u.userkey=eo.userkey where eo.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY=(select ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY from entitlement_values ev where ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE='${dynamicAttributes.get('ExistingRole')}' and ev.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=206) and eo.rank=1

Thanks,

Atul Singh

xurde