Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Campaign expiry job for completed campaign is not creating revoke tasks

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

I was testing revoke task scenario in lower instance, I had given all the check mark for 'create revoke task for terminated user/conditional certified on expiry' and 'create revoke task for Certified item on expiry' to test how the behavior will be. So for few tests userI did conditional revoke, few normal revoke and few I certified. Now campaign is complete 100% so if I run expiry job it doesnt seem to create the revoke task. Please help, will it not create revoke tasks if campaign is 100% ? Is there any other job than expiry job I need to run. Revoke task will work only if campaign is expired and not 100% complete one?

Anyone has clue please clarify.

Harsha_0-1716358890757.png

Thank you,

Harsha

12 REPLIES 12

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Harsha,

Please Validate if revoke tasks are being created the day after the campaign's completion/expiry.

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

Campaign end date was yesterday, ran the expiry job today as well it is not creating the revoke tasks.

@rushikeshvartak  yes create dependent task for remove access is enabled.

Thank you,

Harsha

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does below endpoint config is enabled ? 

Create Dependent Entitlement Task for Remove AccessON 

rushikeshvartak_0-1716437879780.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I do have a small doubt here. If we schedule the campaign expiry job today. will it trigger emails for previously launched/expired campaigns as well?

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

To answer your question, if you mean campaign's enddate was yesterday 17-06-24 and lets say it was launched on 01-06-24 and if you run the campaignexpiry job today it will expire and if you configured expiry email template and checked the box for expiry email in campaign then yes it will trigger email.

And if you are talking of past campaign which is already expired long ago, it will not trigger email. Hope this clarifies the doubt.

Thank you,

Harsha

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks Harsha for the response.

Is it same with reminders as well?

means we have some campaigns which are in active state. Incase if we discontinue them and schedule the job, will it trigger previous reminder emails?

also a clarification on your answer, does that mean if campaign expired 24 hrs back then it will trigger mail. is that correct?

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

Ideally only for the in progress campaigns it should send reminder emails, not for the discontinued or expired campaigns.

And yes, campaign expiry works after 24hours so next day of enddate you will run the job which expires the campaign and sends the email. Hope that helps.

Thank you,

Harsha

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

what about existing one's which are active and have multiple reminders.

example : if today is 15 the day of campaign and we have reminders set for 5,10,15 days. will it send only for 15th day, or all?

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi,

If its 15th day of campaign it will send the reminder email set for 15th day only not rest of the them.

Yes it will expire.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

But it is sending for previous reminders as well.

What is due date of campaign is it still active.? Share campaign table screenshot from data analyzer

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak