Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Remove Role is not working. entitlement is removed from user but role mapping still exists.

vinitamulchanda
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I encountered an issue while processing a role removal in ARS. I submitted a request to remove a role and executed the corresponding job. While the removeAccess task completed successfully, the user still retains the role mapping despite the entitlement being removed from their account.

Upon reviewing the logs, I observed the following errors:

"2024-09-18T10:54:31.289+00:00","ecm-worker","changeaction.UserChangeActionService","quartzScheduler_Worker-1-vm5f6","DEBUG","Exception while creating UserHistory null"
"2024-09-18T10:54:31.290+00:00","ecm-worker","services.ArsTaskHelperService","quartzScheduler_Worker-1-vm5f6","ERROR","Error removing access from existing accounts - Heuristic completion: outcome state is mixed; nested exception is org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: deleted object would be re-saved by cascade (remove deleted object from associations): [com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Role_user_account#602259]; nested exception is org.hibernate.ObjectDeletedException: deleted object would be re-saved by cascade (remove deleted object from associations): [com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Role_user_account#602259]"

By any chance if this is known issue and could you please help with some resolution.

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Is it happening with all users or one of them ?
  • What is request type ?
  • Does role have common ents ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.