PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Broken Entra ID Connections - Following required connection parameters are missing - [ENVIRONMENT]

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi everybody, 

I noticed, that since we upgraded to v24.5, the Design Module is not able to create working Import Connections for Microsoft Entra ID anymore. 

It was working flawlessly before that. Now, when you try to set up a new Entra ID Application, you receive the following error, when you click Test Connection

Murmur_0-1717753013350.png

Rest assured, that the IDs, as well as the secret are specified correctly. 

Do you have any clue, how to approach that issue? 

EDIT: Add Error Message as Text for Search Purposes "Connection Failed. Following required connection parameters are missing - [ENVIRONMENT]"

Cheers 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Yes its broken solution 

There is an extra parameter (Environment) defined for AzureAD under connection type list:
rushikeshvartak_1-1717765827686.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Thanks for your quick reply @rushikeshvartak!

Does that mean we should delete the ENVIRONMENT parameter or what's you suggestion? 

Cheers 🙂 

yes delete it (Refer saviynt support solution

rushikeshvartak_0-1718072865302.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Update from Support: 

This is an already known issue and has been fixed in 24.7 version onwards.

Jira: CONN-18735

yogesh2
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Saviynt should really update these known issues on the Release notes once they are reported.

I have come across two blockers in recent versions and neither are mentioned as known issues in Release Notes.

Documentation team needs to up their game man!

This is after I have personally given feedback on the mentioned documentation pages to add those issues, still no update.