Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

CPAM JIT Connection Refused with port difference

lonetlove
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a successful connection to AWS EC2-instance via port 8822.

However, when JIT task was created, account was provisioned.

It shows Connection Refused with port 22 instead of 8822.

What am I missing here to make it 8822?

7 REPLIES 7

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@lonetlove : If i understand correctly your ssh port is not running on default port 22 instead it is 8822 right? I don't recall having separate configuration for mentioning port for ssh session launch other than what we mention in connection level. I believe it is something internally happening.

@NageshK : Any thoughts?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@lonetlove please check the customproperty35 of the endpoint. If that still has port 35, update it with 8822 and check if the launch works fine. 

Thanks

Nagesh K

Hi NageshK,

I don't think it work. My teammate tried.

lonetlove
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any further update on this? @NageshK 

@lonetlove : We had similar issue and we are able to fix it by making changes to endpoint CP35 to update the port and it worked. Somehow it looks like for launching SSH session saviynt looks for endpoint's customproperties 9 and 35 for IP address and Port number

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

lonetlove
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your help. Let me try again and update.

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@lonetlove This should had worked. Can you please verify the config once more (please share screenshots here) and share the logs of pamms and sshgateway when the launch is failing?

Thanks

Nagesh K