PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Where can i find javadocs for Saviynt public classes and methods?

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

HI

I haven't been able to find javadocs or lists of supported classes and method from documentation portal.

I am looking for documentation, to explain what Saviynt classes and methods i can use for example in these places:

• Workflows
  • GSP
  • Connectors
  • etc.

Regards

Riku

9 REPLIES 9

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @RikuN , Please go through below development reference documents. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Developing the Connector (saviyntcloud.com)

Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud API Reference v23.9 (getpostman.com)

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Thanks for those. 

But still i am missing javadocs for example for package: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain and it's classes and methods.

Regards

Riku

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello Team,

We are also looking for this reference class objects.

Please help in sharing any publicly available link

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@RikuN @Manu269 , Thanks for reaching out. We are checking internally regarding the same and will keep you posted. Thanks.

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@RikuN , please find the binding variables details as below 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v23x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Provisio...

this is available in release notes:https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v23/Release-Notes-23-10.htm --> Standardized Binding Variables

You can let us know if you need any other data not exposed by these variables in mentioned connectors connection jsons.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Thanks for those links.

We still need javadocs for package: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain and it's classes and methods, because we are in 5.5 and because of that can't yet utilize those Binding variables. And we need those also those javadocs to be able to do GSP page modifications.

Regards

Riku

nimitdave
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@RikuN , from the connectors and workflows perspective , the saviynt PM team does not want to expose its internal classes docs over product documentation. Usage of such classes were provided to unblock customers to achieve respective use cases, only after proper discussion with the PM/Engg.  team. 

One more reason to not put this in documentation is that PM/Engg can change the methods/attributes of those classess.

For GSP changes, we are working to the getAPIData and getDBData documented as part of gsp customization.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

I have not asked to expose internal API's, i have asked documentation for public API's. If those classes have been used to "classes were provided to unblock customers to achieve respective use cases", then i don't see those anymore as internal API's. As you have told customers they can use those, you can't anymore change those API's without changing customers implementation also. There is need for better public API's so that we can fulfill customers needs/requirements without need to discuss with PM/Engg team to use internal API's.

"For GSP changes, we are working to the getAPIData and getDBData documented as part of gsp customization." Any estimation when this is available?

Regards

Riku

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://github.com/saviynt/abstractjavadocs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.