Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unlock account for Database accounts

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to unlock the accounts locked in the DB using Enable account Json.

The unlock account task is created but when the provisioning job is run there is no error in the provisioning comments.  The  logs show below error.

"ecm-worker","2023-08-24T00:30:03.694+00:00","getServiceByConnectionType - beanName: null"
"ecm-worker","2023-08-24T00:30:03.694+00:00","No mapping found for the connectionType DB in connectionTypeToServiceMap"
"ecm-worker","2023-08-24T00:30:03.694+00:00","LockAccount failed in target as no available connector service was found."

Below is the status and threshold config I am using.

{
"statusAndThresholdConfig": {
"deleteLinks": true,
"accountThresholdValue": 1000,
"correlateInactiveAccounts": true,
"inactivateAccountsNotInFile": false,
"statusColumn": "customproperty1",
"activeStatus": ["OPEN"],
"lockedStatusColumn": "customproperty1",
"lockedStatusMapping": {
"Locked": [
"LOCKED"
],
"Unlocked": [
"OPEN"
]
}
}
}

Please let me know if I am missing something or if any service needs to be enabled.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It seems its not supported by DB connector

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak  - It seems Saviynt treats unlocking in DB as Enabling the account. So for unlocking we need to invoke Enable account task instead of Unlock account task from the request page.

1. Map the locked status to CP. Any account which is not unlocked will become inactive after import as per status and threshold config mentioned above.

2. Add "Enable" option in "State and Status Fields" at endpoint level.

3. In Global config, enable "Show Inactive Accounts in ARS" option.

4. Submit "Enable" account from the request page for the inactive account

Enable account task will be created and will unlock the account upon completion.

Yes that’s correct use mapping from accounts xml

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.