Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Triggering an email to users when any access is being provisioned to them

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have separate emails set up to trigger to users when any access is being provisioned to them. In other words, the emails gets triggered when any add access task gets completed. Please note the email is  set up at the endpoint level.

In the email template , we are using the binding variable  ${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value} to fetch the entitlements for which the access has been provisioned.

But when we are raising a request with more than one entitlement , say for 3 entitlements, the email is triggering only for one entitlement not for the other two. We want to display all the entitlements provisioned to the user in the email notification. 

Can someone please suggest me how to fetch all the entitlements. 

5 REPLIES 5

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We need to work on this requirement at an urgent basis. Can someone please help me with the correct binding variable.

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @Debankita 

Try variable ${entitlement}/${entitlements} and let me know if you still need help.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Debankita  can you try below

${entitlementshtmltablerows}

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Debankita not sure if you have checked this :

Creating and Managing Email Templates (saviyntcloud.com)

Configuring Task Completion Notification Email

Also, i suggest try validating the attributes via adding below component in email template :

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos