Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

unable to trigger the Request Rules

sureshchalla
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I cannot figure out why my Request Rule wont trigger. I am following the example provided in the Saviynt documentation Request Rules Implementation - UseCase for app ent... - Saviynt Forums - 51092

Here is how my Request Rule is currently configured. I am attempting to attach organization entitlements when a new account is requested, and a organization option is chosen in the dynamic variables of the ARS request form. 

sureshchalla_0-1713944337258.png

Here is how my test organization is set up:

sureshchalla_0-1713956307096.png

sureshchalla_1-1713956332616.png

sureshchalla_2-1713956374295.png

Any insight on what might be the issue? I have tried triggering the account request though the request tile.

sureshchalla_4-1713956719926.png

I ran the wsretry job for S_case1 and the account got provisioned without the organization entitlements

Could you please suggest me to achieve this? Or else let me know I am going wrong anywhere.

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Did you ran wsretry

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I ran the wsrety job

Please share log when full request approval is completed and when wsretry is executed 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Completed Task:

sureshchalla_0-1714115331789.pngsureshchalla_1-1714115431808.pngsureshchalla_2-1714115465045.png

Do you have org name as Accenture ? what is dynamic attribute name screenshot please share

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Organization Name: Accenture

Endpoint Dynamic Attribute:

sureshchalla_0-1714365460967.png

Does Org exists with Accenture?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Does Org exists with Accenture?--yes

sureshchalla_0-1714381582603.png

Any particular use case for using rule based provisioning instead of role based ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak