Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Tier2 Email to Entitlement Owner

cdavis2
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I am creating a workflow that routes to manager and then entitlement owner. I am using the following block. In my email template I am using the ${asignee.email} in the To field and its not retrieving the owner email. What is the correct variable to use for entitlement owner?

cdavis2_0-1722627906074.png

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
${assignee.email}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

cdavis2
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I mistyped it in my description. The below is what I have an its producing null for anything with the assignee

cdavis2_0-1722884219807.png

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

Share logs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

${assignee.email} works in our environment without any issue. Can you make sure that entitlement being requested has owner, and owners saviynt profile is updated with email, first name and last name.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.