Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlement value name is displaying in email

Ashir
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Everyone, Please can someone help me on this

We are creating a new account and add access together for an application. Once new account task is created we need to send email to enduser with account and access details assigned. We have tried couple of options to fetch the entitlement details but its not giving the results.

Please find the email which am receiving if am using any of the entitlements dynamic varaibles the email is not fetch the data from saviynt...It is printing the same as the body.

Ashir_0-1726239233631.png

We have tried these all values

${entitlements},

${entitlement_values},

${entitlementshtmltablerows},

${entitlement},

${task?.entitlement_valueKey?.entitlement_value},

${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value},

${entitlement.value},

${entitlement_values.collect{it.toString().indexOf("(") == -1 ? it : it.toString().substring(0, it.toString().indexOf("(") -1)}.toListString().replaceAll('\\[|\\]','')},

${entitlementshtmltablerows==''?endpoint.endpointname:entitlementshtmltablerows}
OR
${requesttype=='New Account'?endpoint.endpointname:entitlementshtmltablerows},

${entitlementshtmltablerowsv2},

${allEntitlementsValues}

${entitlementshtmltablerowsv3}

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {RVkey,RVvalue -> println "$RVkey ------- $RVvalue" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Thanks for replying.

I have tested what you have suggested please help me

Ashir_0-1726240411202.png

Entitlement object is not exposed in template

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Yes do i need to create a saviynt ticket?

Raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Ashir are you using entitlementOnly in security system?

Ashir
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @NM 

Thanks for reply

Nope am not using it under create task action

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Ashir 
If you try sending emails on a new account, you can't get entitlement values because that task for an account will not hold any entitlement values.

Create separate email templates for accounts and add/remove access.

• Create a separate email for a new account.
  • Create a separate email for add/remove access

Use this and check the output.
${this.binding.variables.each {STkey, STvalue -> println "<div style='margin-left:20px;'><strong>$STkey</strong>: $STvalue</div><br>"}}

At the Task level email template, you can't get all the entitlements in a single email. It will send separate emails for each task.

• ${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_valueThis works on Task complete.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Ashir
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @stalluri 

Thanks for replying...I have tested it as per your suggestion. It worked as expected But we have requested for 2 different entitlements and both entitlement types are different.

In Email it should print 2 different entitlements. Can you help me please.

Once add access completed for 2 entitlements then it should show 2 entitlements in email.
Entitlements name(Example)
1.archive---- this entitlement belong to Project entitlement type.

2.aft-account-request---- this entitlement belong to Group entitlement type.

Ashir_1-1726584995171.png

It will print one of the entitlements. on which action email template is attached ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Thanks for replying...As per @stalluri suggestion i have tested it..It worked for 1 entitlement value but we have another entitlement as well. We need to display both entitlements in email.

If possible please check my previous reply and please help me.

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Ashir 
It is the product limitation. 

At task level we get separate email. At request level we get combined entitlements in to one.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5290 You can up-vote this idea.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

• Email is sent per task hence it shows only 1 entitlement

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak