Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAV Role Access to see the provisioning comment of Task

PuspanjaliM
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We have a custom role, "ROLE_MO_IAM." Members can see the task but not the provisioning comment on the task.

I already assigned these 2 feature to Role

PuspanjaliM_0-1710328737578.png

User has these SAV roles

PuspanjaliM_3-1710328928652.png

When the team is trying to see the provisioning comment, they are receiving the below error "Operation not allowed".

PuspanjaliM_1-1710328772348.png

PuspanjaliM_2-1710328783395.png

Could the team help me to add the "Provisioing comment" page  access to the role?

6 REPLIES 6

indrahema95
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @PuspanjaliM Can you please tell what all the feature accesses the other two sav role have? 

Hi,

End User Role

7 access

PuspanjaliM_0-1710334543546.png

TaskAdmin Role

No access

PuspanjaliM_1-1710334604314.png

IAM role

166 access

When you get 'operation not allowed', can you check what error you are getting in the logs?

Hi

From network log, I'm receiving unauthorized

PuspanjaliM_0-1710345500082.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive info]

PremMahadikar
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @PuspanjaliM,

As this is a custom SAV role, try adding the user (which has this custom SAV role) as task owner or endpoint owner for respective task generated.

If this reply answers your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is known error fixed in v23.12

SS-6581

When a user with the ROLE_SAV_ENDUSER SAV role tries to complete tasks from the Pending Tasks list page, the system displays the following error message: ‘Unauthorized: Access is denied.’

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v23/Release-Notes-23-12.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.