Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

UPDATE ACCESS ENDDATE DOESNT WORK

alvian
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I have an issue regarding the "update access end date".

I've extend the enddate and it was successfully provisioning "complete" also I set my security system with "instant provisioning"

alvian_0-1714206253120.png

But somehow the enddate is not updated at all for that account 

alvian_1-1714206304083.png

Thanks,

Alvian

9 REPLIES 9

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@alvian  this issue we have also experienced 23.6,  Saviynt code fixed in 23.9v and validated it working as expected.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

alvian
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I did the same thing on the dev before the Dev environment was upgraded to 24.3 and it is working normally, I had no idea, whether is it only possible to update the end-date using custom query job in this version?

@alvian  may i know which version using ? 24.3 it should work :

After update the end date you need run FUTUREENTITLEMENTS job after that it will create task

Thanks,
Raghu

alvian
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Production using 23.5, yup on the development is running properly.. 

alvian_0-1714214228720.pngThis one ?

alvian
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I thought my concern is just to update the end-date of the access or entitlement 

@alvian  23.5 it wont work , it is bug, it work after upgrade 23.9v on-words , SAviynt team confirmed.

Thanks,
Raghu

alvian
New Contributor III
New Contributor III
but I found a new bug in version 24.3
when I add parameters in Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS like this:
('${Group}' = 'Source 1' AND ev.entitlement_value NOT LIKE '%DevOpsAdmin' AND ev.entitlement_value NOT LIKE '%MasterAdmin' AND ev.entitlement_value !='AWS.Users@xl.co.id' ) OR ('${Group}' = 'Source 2' AND ev.entitlement_value NOT LIKE '%MasterAdmin' AND ev.entitlement_value NOT LIKE '%DevOpsAdmin' AND ev.entitlement_value !='AWS.Users@xl.co.id') OR ('${Group}' = 'Source Ori' AND ev.status =1 AND '${Group}' != 'Source eMR' AND '${Group}' != 'Source TPAG' AND ev.entitlement_value !='AWS.Users@xl.co.id')

which previously worked in version 23.5 , but in 24.3 it doesn't work

@alvian  For above create new ticket , and subjected issue already confirmed it will 23.9v as for saviynt team confirmation. if agree please accept and close thread .

Thanks,
Raghu

What is error in logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.