Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

REST - Syntax for conditional import

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to skip / exclude certain set of users into Saviynt based on condition. We are using REST APIs for the integration and APIs does not support filtering based on condition. From the documentation, we have tried the condition to write a ternary condition but it is not working.

Let me know if there is any specific syntax to be followed for this type of configurations.

5 REPLIES 5

sk
All-Star
All-Star

@Amar_Simha : Can you share your full ImportAccountEntJSON to validate if there is any issue. Also I am not sure if there is a way to skip certain records. But give it a try with same logic you used in id mapping instead of name mapping in colsToPropsMap

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, tried with accountID as well but even that is importing string null. Please let me know for any other suggestions.

Also, does raising support ticket help in this case? not sure if it falls under issue.

JuanHernandez
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi

I have a similar requirement, in the attempts made the accounts had been stored with null value on account name but, looking to know whether there is a why to fully skip the account to be stored/pulled. 

Have you been able to figure this out? 

Thanks

Juan Hernandez 

Hi @Amar_Simha @JuanHernandez 

Please refer to the below post.

Syntax for conditional import using REST connector - Saviynt Forums - 61289

If the API supports filtering, the REST connector can handle the filtering criteria provided only in the URL or body. However, if the API does not support filtering, you cannot apply any conditional filters to the importaccountjson to refine the data import.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

Amar_Simha
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Dhruv_S@sk : Thank you for the updates.