Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

[REST API ]Unable to map Security context and Security context values to the Roles in Oracle Fusion

ganimkt
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

We have successfully onboarded the Oracle Fusion application and mapped the accounts with the Roles.

Currently we are in the process of identifying the logic to map Security Context and Security Context Values to the Roles as a child entitlements.

If anyone has tried this before, request you to provide us the ImportAccountEntJson for the same. I am attaching the sample Json that we are currently using. (Note: Json contains only accounts to entitlement mapping)

In the process of identifying the logic. I was getting 403 error, when I tried to access the below API's but the client is telling he has already assigned the IT Security Manager Role to the service account. any suggestion which role needs to be assigned to access these API's.

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessUsers/{userGUID}

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessRequests/action/getSecurityContextLOV

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessRequests/action/getSecurityValue 

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

403 is permission issue for service account. Is it working from postman ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I am getting 403 in the postman and I am abale to get the 200 response for other API's but not for the the one that I have mentioned.

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessUsers/{UserGuid}

ganimkt_0-1711637513146.jpeg

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessRequests/action/getSecurityValue

ganimkt_1-1711637513147.jpeg

/fscmRestApi/resources/11.13.18.05/advancedAccessRequests/action/getSecurityContextLOV

ganimkt_2-1711637513148.jpeg

You need to fix service account permission issue , check with application team, It should work from postman

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@ganimkt 

Were you able to get this working in postman. Could you please share the postman screenshot if it is working.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ganimkt 

Could you please confirm if the above API worked in postman?

It seems that the role required to access those API is missing. Please refer to the below docs from oracle to get the correct role needed for accessing the API.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma