Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Remove Account Completion Email Not Parsing any Binding Variables

tuhink
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

When I am trying to trigger mail for Remove Account Task creation & completion from Endpoint Email Configuration, the mail is triggering, but the Binding Variables are not getting parsed. ( But for New Account mail is getting triggered & parsed correctly). 

Endpoint Config:

tuhink_0-1714115054174.png

Email Template:

tuhink_1-1714115117269.png

Actual Email that is Coming to mailbox:

tuhink_2-1714115167115.png

5 REPLIES 5

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@tuhink  try without binding varibles  and request id and request type binding dont user try hard code value ' s and users object u can use it what ever want like ${user.email}

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

tuhink
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hard Code Values are coming & also ${user.email} is getting rendered. But these are not useful!! I have to show what this task is about & for that I need to show details about the task. Which binding variables to use for that to trigger mail for Remove Account Task Creation/Completion?

Please keep only below code and validate 

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

tuhink
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak I have tried that, but the owners value is coming as null (owners = [null]), though there are owners set in the account. Does that mean I wont be able to use owner details of the account in Remove Account Notification Email

Thats true. if value is null you can't use. You will not be get existing owners in email. 

This is expected behaviour 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.