Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ADD access json- userManager.username and user.departmentname

JayasudhaR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I need to pass the manager username and departmentname in addaccess json of a rest connector.

\"manager\":\"${userManager.username}\"

\"departmentName\":\"${user.departmentname}\"

I am getting the below error {"Role":{"headers":null,"message":{"status":400,"message":"extraneous key [departmentName] is not permitted","type":"APIKIT","detail":"extraneous key [departmentName] is not permitted","timestamp":"2024-04-24T15:17:17","id":"xxxxxxxxxxxxb"},"statusCode":400,"description":null,"status":"Failed"}}

The same error I am getting for userManager.username. I understood that these binding variables are not getting exposed in add access json.

Could you please confirm the same. Is there any other way I could achieve the same result.

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

${user?.manager?.departmentname}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I am looking for 2 variables.. one is to get the user departmentname and the other to get the username of the manager in add access json.

user?.departmentname , userManager?.username both are not working.. Could you please help me here.

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

Did you tried?

${user?.manager?.departmentname}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

This is not working either.

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

Thanks for your reply. BTW i dont want manager's department name.. what i want to fetch  is department name of the user and username of the user's manager in add access json.

Thanks,

Jayasudha R

${user?.departmentname}

${user?.manager?.username}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak