Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to give view request history access for all to a SAV Role but not allowing them to discontinue

rituparna_pwc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

How to give view request history access for all to a SAV Role but not allowing them to discontinue requests raised by others.

8 REPLIES 8

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

We can give all see all request but ignore case we need go advance filter query form

CR_0-1708576163838.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rituparna_pwc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Raghu , yes I have selected this option "View All request" . The requests in our environment are only enterprise role requests so not tied to endpoints. How do I stop user from able to discontinue other's requests?

Discontinue under List or under view details ?

Disable below buttons

rushikeshvartak_0-1708576874857.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@rituparna_pwc Can you try checking this config : Show Actions in Request History List for SAV role

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

sai_kanumuri
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @rituparna_pwc

Disable the below config under the SavRole to hide the Discontinue option on the Request approval page.

sai_kanumuri_0-1708579781422.png

Regards,
Sai Kanumuri
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@sai_kanumuri , I need to not allow discontinue request for others but for self should be allowed in Request history page

Hi @rituparna_pwc 

This is not configurable, It will allow you to discontinue all  OR none.

Actions are not configurable for set of requests. Please submit idea ticket for same

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.