Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue with SAV Role: Executing Specific Runtimes and Analytics Visibility

KNoha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, I created an SAV role with the intention of allowing end-users who have that role assigned to view and run specific reports. However, we encountered an issue with runtimes, as they have a dynamic attribute.

• When we assign the user the SAV role, they cannot execute this runtime from the history.

• If we give them access to the analytics configuration list, they can see all the analytics, which is inconvenient for us and confusing for them.

Is there any option to list only the analytics specified in the SAV configuration, or is this not possible?

5 REPLIES 5

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @KNoha ,

You can't.

KNoha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello @NM ,

I found that it allows me to refresh data in the view history based on the filters (dynamic attributes), so we can partially...

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

But you can restrict the report .. it will show all the reports to the user.

KNoha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your response. I totally agree; however, from my perspective, I plan to give him access only to the "analytics history." This will allow him to perform the refresh without needing access to the analytics configuration list and the list will be restricted. My goal is to enable the end-user to interact with the runtime report with the defined dynamic attribute.

You can create runtime analytics

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.