Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to configure email notification to be sent once the report is available for download

HarshaVP
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

How to configure email notification to be sent once the report is available for download when the certifiers try to export their respective certification tasks, a pop up appears that says "A background job has been started to generate report. An
email will be sent once the report is available for download." 

Where can we configure this?

HarshaVP_0-1708616289890.png

6 REPLIES 6

Saviynt_learner
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

can you please specify what are you trying to do , and what issues you're facing clearly.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Can you check below one and configure

Navigate to Admin > Global Config > Preferences > NOTIFICATIONS > enable Download Files

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Sandeep
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

You can configure that from Global Config->Preferences

Sandeep_0-1708638707832.png

HarshaVP
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

This works. Thank you.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Login to EIC with admin user. 
  • Navigate to Admin->Settings->Email Templates-> Create Email Template. 
  • Fill the details as mentioned below.

Attributes  

Values 

From  

Name 

Report Execution Completion Email

To 

${USER.email}

CC 

BCC 

Subject  

New Report available

Body of Email  

Report - ${analyticsConfig.analyticsName} has been generated. Log in to EIC and navigate to the Analytics tab to access the report.

1. Navigate to Admin-> Global Configurations . 
  2. Search for “Analytics Execution Complete Email Template” and add “Report Execution Completed Email” as mentioned below

rushikeshvartak_1-1708657836315.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

This is not what i was looking for. My main concern is to get a notification when i try to export the certification task that is assigned to me. Thank you for your help.