Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Help with Lawson HR integration

KrishnaGupta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a project that involves integrating Infor Lawson HR application with Saviynt. Because of the limited or no documentation available both by the vendor and Saviynt on this integration, I was wondering if anyone here has experience with such integration?
which connector is used to integrate with saviynt or best practices regarding the integration?
I'm particularly interested in understanding of how this integration is done and any challenges you may have encountered during this integration.

Any documentation, tips or insights you share would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Krishna

4 REPLIES 4

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @KrishnaGupta 

Please refer to the Infor connector guide for Infor integration and let us know if they help achieve your requirements.

If you have any further queries, please let us know with additional details about your specific use cases for this integration. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

KrishnaGupta
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dhruv,

I have gone through the Infor guide that you have shared, but it details information about EIC integration with different applictions - Infor CloudSuite & Infor Landmark.
We are looking for information or documentation to integrate EIC with Infor Lawson HR application as a trusted source to import users.

Regards,
Krishna Gupta

Hi @KrishnaGupta 

Thanks for reaching out. We will check and let you know if there is any OOTB connector specific to Infor Lawson HR. 

Could you please confirm if this application supports REST APIs and what are the use cases (Import users etc) you are looking for this application.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @KrishnaGupta 

You can use REST connector for Infor Lawson HR. Please refer below links for documentation. Please let us know if you have further questions.

REST Integration Overview (saviyntcloud.com)

Developers Handbook (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma