Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Google Saviynt Integration

Prashant16
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi All,
We have a requirement to integrate Google Workspace and Google Marking Platform with saviynt .
FOR Google Workspace I can see " Google Apps" as out of box connection type is present but for 
Google Marking Platform I am not able to find anything . Please let us know how we can integrate the Google Marking Platform with saviynt .

Thanks and Regards
Prashant

@m

7 REPLIES 7

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Prashant16
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

HI @Dhruv_S ,

Thank you for the reply,I went through the document and found that "The REST connector is used for importing, provisioning accounts and access through the REST APIs."
Now my question is can't we have out of a box connection type as " Google Analytics" if not can we integrate this by using the connection type " Google Apps"

As per that documentation, you can use the connection type is GoogleApps(REST).

Prashant16
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Dhruv_S ,
In our Saviynt tenant, I can see the connection type as "GoogleApps"  instead of "GoogleApps(REST)."

Let me know if we can leverage the "connection type as "GoogleApps" for the Google marketing program?
In the documentation, I can see that if the connection type is not present then we need to "
 import the connection package using T2P".

Can you please let me know the steps to execute for importing the connection package or if you have any documentation to refer to?

You can import package as provided in previous link

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Prashant16
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak  and @Dhruv_S ,

I imported the attached package by following the below steps , but I can't see the 
The "GoogleAPPS(Rest)" Connection type is added in my saviynt tenant ,Is there anything I need to check ?

• Download the connection package.
  • Navigate to Admin → Transport → select Import Package.
  • Browse the downloaded package and Import.
  • Navigate to Admin → Connections → Select “GoogleApps” Connection.
  • Edit the connection with your GoogleApps tenant details. 

You can create your own template and save as GoogleApps(REST)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.