Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Error when triggering Notify Certifier Email in Certification

chynpnchl
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

We are required to send the Notify Certifier Email to the Certifiers but when we are trying to do so, Saviynt pop-up an error mentioned in below Screenshot, I will be attaching the Email Template also for your reference, All the binding variables used in the email are referred from the Saviynt Documentation. We will be using this to notify certifiers for Overdue Certifications. Please let me know if you have any solution. 

We have also properly mentioned the Notify Certifier Email template in the configuration. 

chynpnchl_0-1718041863669.png

Progress:

Now we are able to send the emails to Certifiers using ${users?.email}, The variable that are mentioned in the documentations are either not working or there is some other dependencies to them.

We require to expose the Certification name to in the Notify Certifier Email, but Saviynt is not resolving the binding variable, we have tried other variables as well, those also result in error:

chynpnchl_0-1718259441150.png

Below Binding variable were causing the Error I mentioned above:

chynpnchl_1-1718259520224.pngchynpnchl_2-1718259545500.png

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thanks for the reply @rushikeshvartak ,

I used the Binding variable but I am unable to get the result you mentioned, Maybe I am using it wrong, can you explain to me how to use it properly? It will be a great help. Also, If you can, please check the post again, I have updated it to our current progress.

Please share output of variables received 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

chynpnchl_0-1718359788295.png

${certification?.cert_name}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak