Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Is it possible to set User Group Owner as the Certifier?

amanmalakar007
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Saviynt Community!

I am trying to set up an Access Review / Certification where the User Group Owner will be the certifier for all accounts and their associated entitlements for all users within that specific User Group.

Is it possible to set up a single campaign which will automatically launch access reviews for 'n' number of User Groups (all under a common endpoint), each having a different User Group Owner?

I tried using the Application Metadata Owner type Certification, but it doesn't launch for individual User Group Owner - instead it just selects the Endpoint Certifier as the solo certifier.

I hope I'm able to explain my question. Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Looking forward for a solution from the community. Thanks in advance 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@amanmalakar007 
Can also show a small demo of the config used at the campaign level.

Refer: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/WhenNotifyAboutPII

🚫⚠️Do not upload any attachments or data that contain sensitive information, such as PII, IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc. ⚠️ 🚫

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Certifier will be individual user and can't be user group

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.