Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Error: Request not Submitted.

saviyntGeek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We are facing an issue with Form, we have created multiple dynamic attributes in the form.

When we are submitting the request for the first time it gets submitted but again when we try to raise the request for the same user with different attributes it throws error Request not Submitted. Please contact your administrator. 

We are using 2 attributes in the Workflow and for that we have added CustomProperty in Accounts column. 

Has anyone faced this same issue before?

Please provide your inputs on this.

Attaching image for reference

saviyntGeek_1-1726498283261.png

Thanks

19 REPLIES 19

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is issue with your workflow

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

We tried submitting this request using Auto approval WF, still getting the same error.

Please share logs in text format
Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️ ‼️‼️Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/WhenNotifyAboutPII

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Please find the attached logs

Also, I am attaching the image of the error.

saviyntGeek_0-1726503153666.png

FYI:  When we are raising the fresh request for a user it gets submitted, but when we try raising a request again for that user the value of the attribute gets stored in the customproperty which we added in the accounts column in dynamic attribute. It fails to override the value and gets failed.

This is what we observed from the behavior.

Can you keep DA name with prefix as DA_ and try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak

I renamed the two Dynamic attribute that are using customproperty but it didn't work. It is still giving the same error.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @saviyntGeek Can you share your DA config in detail?

And keep order index different for each DA, and also try SQL ENUM instead of ENUM and one last thing try to store the second DA value in a accounts CP and check once if it is working or not. 

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 ,

Please find the DA configs.

saviyntGeek_0-1726563169980.png

saviyntGeek_1-1726563209372.png

saviyntGeek_2-1726563290591.png

saviyntGeek_3-1726563348698.png

saviyntGeek_4-1726563378088.png

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @saviyntGeek when when user select a different value at the time of modify is it happening for the DA which is getting stores or the other ones. Did you try to add value for other ones too?

saviyntGeek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @NM ,

I tried adding customproperty to other DAs but still its throwing the error.

The issue is with the two DA which contains custom property values. Whenever I open the form the values which got stored in CP shows up in the form prepopulated.

Is there any other way I can try to resolve this issue?

Thanks

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@saviyntGeek it is an expected behaviour if you store it next time you raise a request it will show the previously selected value.

If you don't want the values to show in ARS form.. don't store it in customproperty keep the field blank.

saviyntGeek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@NM , but these two fields are being used in the workflow so we have to add the CP to them.

If we keep the fields blank it still fails.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @saviyntGeek previously your request was working fine? Did you add any new DA then it starts to happening or it was an existing issue?

Regards,

Indra 

@indra_hema_95 , It was an existing issue. Whenever I try with a new user it works fine. But again, when I try to request for the same user it throws error.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @saviyntGeek understood. Can you change the UI to the classic UI and try to raise a request?

Regards,

Indra

Hi @indra_hema_95 , this working fine with classic UI. But we cannot go with the classic ARS as NEO has been finalised. Is there any way we can resolve in modern UI?

Also if you can see in the DA we have readonly attributes for Codes, we are using SQL query to fetch their value based on other DA , but what I found in classic UI was it doesn't support that query and it was passing the complete query as value.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @saviyntGeek Understood. The problem is with the modern UI. We have had similar problem in 23.11, where Saviynt asked us to change the "ENUM" type to "SQL ENUM". 

If nothing works then it is better to raise a ticket with Saviynt actually.

Regards,

Indra

Open all attributes and again hit update button where account column is blank

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak , this didn't work.

I have raised a freshdesk ticket with Saviynt for this issue. Once I get a resolution to this issue I will post it here.

Thanks