Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

entitlement map for AD entitlements in bulk

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am looking to utilize the 'other entitlement details' > 'entitlement map' feature under my AD entitlements. For this, I have two questions.

one, is it possible to map entitlements in bulk? we have roughly 800 entitlements which will require mapping. is does it need to be done manually?

two, can the mappings be wiped out from a recon or is there anything that could randomly cause the entitlement mappings to disappear?

3 REPLIES 3

sai_sp
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @K_India 

Please refer to the following documentation. Entitlement map can be uploaded in bulk using a csv file. You can find the format in the link too. The same process can be used for wiping out the data/ changing the maps.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter04-Onboarding-and-Managing-A...

K_India
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sai_sp  Thank you for your response!
 my requirement is when we go to Security system > select any endpoint > Entitlement tab > there we see "Entitlement list" 

K_India_0-1683206139634.png

So here I have many entitlements 200 + which need to be mapped with different entitlements.

currently I am doing it manually by clicking on each entitlement value from entitlement list and then going to "Other Entitlement Details" and then "Map entitlements " .

but it is tedious task for me to do it for all 200 and I have 23 endpoints more so they have more entitlements that to be mapped.

I am looking for solution that can I do it in bulk manner. I have csv file in which entitlement value and to be mapped with the one entitlement value both are there.

any solution for this please suggest

sai_sp
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@K_India Unfortunately there is no way to do this bulk activity at endpoint level. This can only be done in bulk at each entitlement level.