Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Enhanced Query: entitlement_owners table

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I'm trying to insert a single row into the table entitlement_owners using the Enhanced Query.
Configuration:

Marcel_0-1712064712129.png

Query used:

select '7318' ENTITLEMENT_OWNERS__USERKEY, '135229' ENTITLEMENT_OWNERS__ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY, '1' ENTITLEMENT_OWNERS__RANK from entitlement_owners

Error: Multiple primary Key present for table E

25 REPLIES 25

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

entitlement_owners Table is not feasible as it contains composite keys

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter10-Job-Control-Panel/Job-Cat...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

What where clause? I'm trying to do an insert, not an update..

'where 1=1' or 'where 1=2'?

The first one will return as many results as available, the second will not return anything..

entitlement_owners Table is not feasible as it contains composite keys

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter10-Job-Control-Panel/Job-Cat...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@Marcel  it wont be accept insert and update above table as per 23.9v

1. we can't insert directly entitlement_owners table , it is a combination of parent and child table , entiltment_value key getting from entitlement value table.

2. not sure it wont be work update and insert scripts

3.if going to insert also , it will expect parent table value key available or not.

4. similar case we requested earlier back saviynt suggested for owner update use GroupImport in connector level like.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Product support import sheet what is business use case to do insert/update ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Import sheet is only to assign entitlements to users/accounts, or to create new entitlements.
I'm trying to add ~1000 entitlement owners to ~500 existing entitlements and don't want to do it by hand one at a time.

You can do add / remove of owner in public using import sheet

Entitlement ValueENDPOINTSecurity SystemEntitlement TypeEntitlement OwnerOwner RankAction
ENT1APP1APP1Rolesrvartak1add
ENT2APP1APP1Rolesrv1remove

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-to-remove-entitlement-owner-from-entitlement-v...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh, thank you for this suggestion.

Unfortunately it doesn't work, and give me the following error:
Ambiguous method overloading for method [Ljava.lang.String;#getAt. Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [null] due to overlapping prototypes between: [interface groovy.lang.Range] [interface java.util.Collection]

Please share import file and configuration selected during import

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

EntitlementValueEndpointSecuritySystemEntitlementTypeEntitlementOwnerOwnerRankAction
CN=GroupName1,OU=DeepOU,OU=HighOU,OU=TopOU,DC=domain,DC=localActiveDirectory_Authorizations_EndpointActiveDirectory_AuthorizationsGroupsEmpA31add
CN=GroupName2,OU=DeepOU,OU=HighOU,OU=TopOU,DC=domain,DC=localActiveDirectory_Authorizations_EndpointActiveDirectory_AuthorizationsGroupsabc21add

The values have been anonymized, but are showing their use.
"EmpA3" and "abc2" are valid accounts under the "ActiveDirectory_Authorizations_Endpoint" endpoint.

Delimiter: Comma
First row as heading: Yes
All other settings: No (Create Security System, Create Endpoint, Create Entitlement Type, Create Entitlement Owner, Inactive Entitlement not in File, Create Entitlement)

Please confirm product version

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Above works as expected in v24.1 can you keep Operation instead of action and try 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

It does not work. There is no option "Operation", but there are two options "Action":

Marcel_0-1712671043605.png

Marcel_1-1712671054197.png

Select Upload Entitlement From CSV

rushikeshvartak_0-1712671232392.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

That is what I did

Try with entitlement without special characters 

like RolE_admin

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Screen recording of what I'm doing:
[Removed]

Try below attached file

rushikeshvartak_1-1712679801682.png

rushikeshvartak_0-1712679774679.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Your unmodified file does work.
Unfortunately, using your header and just the first line of my own file still doesn't work and gives the same error. See attached file.

Use double quoted for entitlement name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Already the case in the file uploaded

Marcel_0-1712731888261.png

Also tried it with all fields doublequoted, but that didn't work either.

Does it works for non AD based apps 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marcel
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Stupid forums.. Clicked the "Accept as solution" by accident..

I don't know if it works for non AD based apps, we want to do it for this app.
As this is now becoming more critical (time based), we have started inputting the data manually. It seems that I won't be getting an answer from the forums any time soon either.

use postman

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak