Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Configure Saviynt to delete related applications in order

kunal_saxena
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

We have a requirement to prevent end user from deleting their AD account before deleting their Exchange account. Since exchange account is dependent on the user's AD account, we do not want the users to delete their AD account first.

FYI - End users will be using Manage My Access page to modify their existing accounts, i.e., delete account, enable account, disable account etc.

We did try the Mapped endpoint option by configuring Exchange as the mapped endpoint under AD. However, when we try to delete AD account from Manage My Access page, it did allow user to remove the account. On submitting request, Remove Account task was created for AD endpoint.

Can someone please suggest if there is any other way through which we can achieve the above requirement?

Thanks,
Kunal

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Disable delete option of AD account . When end user deletes exchange using actionable analytics delete AD account

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.