Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Change or Add Information on Access Request Page

TimoR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

When making an access request for a new entitlement, for example an AD group, the request form displays the groups with their display name and description values:

entitlementrequest.png

Is it possible to customize this view and add for example the glossary attribute?

Thanks,

Timo Rothweiler

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not supported in new UI. Use Gen2 UI.

Enable Gen2 from Global Configuration - Preference - Enable Request Modern Experience Gen 2 (Beta)Do you want to enable Request Modern Experience Gen 2

And under Endpoint --> Set Application Experience to Classic UI

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I'm sorry, but I can't find this setting "Enable Request Modern Experience Gen 2" that you mentioned in the Global Configuration - Preferences area.

Somehow its missing in v23.11 version

v23.12

rushikeshvartak_0-1703270456823.png

v23.11

rushikeshvartak_1-1703270478830.png

Enable it from enhanced query - Set configdata=1 

ENABLE_NEW_ARS_UI

rushikeshvartak_2-1703270644678.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks, but I have to admit that I don't fully understand how the enhanced query works, after reading its documentation. Also the documentation says that the enhanced query job does not support inserts/updates on the configuration table.

I think we will rather upgrade from 23.11 to 23.12 to enable this option.

Oh yes correct please upgrade the version , meanwhile you can raise support ticket to update from backend

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak I see the query return config data as 0 in v23.11.

Any idea if this feature was rolled out for 23.11 or 23.12?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

its there in v23.6 onwards 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

TimoR
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

When I click on an entitlement during access request in Neo, I can see the details of the entitlements, for example here:

entitlementdetails.png

Can we influence which attribues are displayed here for entitlements?

All Attributes are entitlement attributes 

rushikeshvartak_0-1704861520235.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Yes, of course. But is it possible to display only certain attributes and not all?

Thanks,
Timo

This is not configurable please submit idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak