Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application Access Request for apps with entitlement in AD

wizzy
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have our Saviynt connected our AD. the AD has all the Applications and their respective Entitlement. Currently when users submit access request for this apps connected to the AD. They have to g through: Access request - ADconnected- Add - Then search for the application and choose the entitlemtn needed. But, I want those applications to be seperately reaquested for outside of having to go through ADconnected.I.e I want to have the Access request be the Apps in the connected AD. Please advise on how I can do this. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@wizzy : Did you use enpoint_filter and have multiple endpoints under one AD security system?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

wizzy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello @Saathvik 

Thank you for your prompt response. We have Apps in AD. The AD and its  apps are currently migrated to Saviynt. But, we need to systematically show end users The apps that is requestable in AD or Edirectory. That way end users know what apps and its entitlement they can request before going to Access request - Application - AD  etc.

You can use endpoints_Filter and create logical application from AD Connected APplication.

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/KBAs/page/Content/Logical-Active-Directory-Applications.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.